The Spawn Creator Celebrates His Own Milestone
Image Comics has revealed the highly anticipated Todd McFarlane covers for the upcoming milestone Spawn #300 issue by Todd McFarlane, President at Image Comics and creator of Spawn…
The record-setting SPAWN #300 hits stores on Wednesday, 4 September. The final order cutoff for retailers is Monday, 12 August.
- SPAWN #300 CVR A MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190014
- SPAWN #300 CVR B B&W MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190015
- SPAWN #300 CVR C CAPULLO – Diamond Code JUN190016
- SPAWN #300 CVR D CAPULLO VIRGIN – Diamond Code JUN190017
- SPAWN #300 CVR E CAPULLO & MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190018
- SPAWN #300 CVR F B&W CAPULLO & MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190019
- SPAWN #300 CVR G CAMPBELL – Diamond Code JUN190020
- SPAWN #300 CVR H OPEÑA – Diamond Code JUN190021
- SPAWN #300 CVR I ALEXANDER – Diamond Code JUN190022
- SPAWN #300 CVR J PARODY VAR MCFARLANE – JUN190023
- SPAWN #300 CVR K 25 COPY (limited) CAPULLO & MCFARLANE VIRGIN – JUN190024
- SPAWN #300 CVR L 50 COPY (limited) MCFARLANE VIRGIN – JUN190025
- SPAWN #300 CVR M CAMPBELL VIRGIN – JUN199041
- SPAWN #300 CVR N CAMPBELL B&W – JUN199042
- SPAWN #300 CVR O OPEÑA VIRGIN – JUN199043
- SPAWN #300 CVR P OPEÑA B&W – JUN199044
- SPAWN #300 CVR Q BLANK SKETCH CVR – JUN199116
- SPAWN #300 CVR R NYCC EXCLUSIVE
Momentum and frenzied buzz surrounding the classic antihero series continues to build leading into historic SPAWN #300 and record-breaking SPAWN #301 when SPAWN becomes the longest running creator-owned comic in the world.
SPAWN is currently being adapted for film—a gritty, R-rated reimagining—which will mark Image President, co-founder and SPAWN creator, Todd McFarlane’s film directorial debut. McFarlane, an Emmy/Grammy-winning producer/director is also on board as screenwriter and producer.
SPAWN sold an unprecedented 1.7 million copies at the time it was released and is one of the world’s best-selling and longest-running monthly comic books, with hundreds of millions sold worldwide in more than 120 countries, and 15 different languages.
The comic became an Emmy Award-winning animated series on HBO and a New Line Cinema feature film that grossed more than $100 million. McFarlane went on to direct and produce award-winning and critically acclaimed projects for top movie studios and record labels.